Keith Judd & Primary Election

Keith Russell Judd (born May 23, 1958) is an inmate at Beaumont Federal Correctional Institution in Beaumont, Texas, and a perennial candidate for political office. A primary election is an election that narrows the field of candidates before the general election. Presidential and statewide primary elections are partisan. 3.3/5

Keith Judd Primary Election West Virginia New Mexico Federal Correctional Institution President Barack Obama Talk Radio President Obama President Barack Conservative Byte West Virginia Democratic Barack Obama

Keith Judd was able to get on the ballot, even though he's in a Texas prison, because of West Virginia's liberal ballot access laws. Democrats there showed their discontent with the president by giving Judd 41 percent of the vote.
Man, there is hope yet!!! Inmate Wins 41% of Votes Against Obama in Primary! Posted on May 9, 2012 by Conservative Byte Prisoner at a Federal Correctional Institution in Texas put up strong numbers in Tuesday’s Primary Election in West Virginia. Keith Judd, who is currently serving prison time for making threats at the University of New Mexico, had the support of 41% of voters in the race for the Democrat Presidential nomination compared with President Barack Obama’s 59% of the vote, according to results reported on Tuesday night. Judd beat President Obama in ten counties.
So, in the West Virginia Democratic Primary election the other day, Obama won 60% of the vote. Cue the Obama "Not bad" meme. But, that's not the interesting thing. His opposition, a man named Keith Judd, won the other 40% of the vote. Keith Judd doesn't live in West Virginia, he listed his political affiliation as "The Federation of Superheroes," and listed his religion as "Rastafarian Christian." There's something else though... Oh! That's right. HE'S SPENDING OVER 17 YEARS IN FEDERAL PRISON FOR EXTORTION. If that's not a telling sign that even your own people are fed up with you, I don't know what is.
WOWK's 2012 West Virginia Primary Election web page. Featuring information on the 2012 Primary Election including resources and election results when polls close on May 8, 2012.
Otto Warmbier North Korea Carrie Fisher Supreme Court White House Whole Foods Grenfell Tower Sean Spicer Middle East Wonder Woman Finsbury Park Donald Trump New Zealand Theresa May North Korean President Donald Trump Real Madrid President Trump San Diego Megyn Kelly Andy Murray Barack Obama Cristiano Ronaldo Islamic State Kim Kardashian Royal Ascot Jared Kushner George W. Bush Jay Sekulow Senate Republicans Senate Democrats South Korea Brooks Koepka Tiger Woods London Bridge Emmanuel Macron Harry Potter Michel Barnier Antonio Conte Brian Cant Caitlyn Jenner World Refugee Day Alex Jones Saudi Arabia Kris Bryant Play School Rafael Nadal Karen Handel Super Bowl Damien Hirst Daily News Aegon Championships Joe Buck Indian Ocean Amanda Holden Mark Wahlberg Coast Guard Mike Zunino Ed Sheeran Finsbury Park Mosque Al Franken David Davis Man Utd Jerry West European Union Justin Bieber Miles Teller Scott Pelley Philando Castile New Game Microsoft Surface Pro Jeff Bezos Puerto Rico Dani Alves Air Force Mutual Fund Premier League Capitol Hill Chicago Public Schools Jeff Sessions Miley Cyrus Downing Street Long Beach Roger Moore Lisa Eadicicco South Africa Champions Trophy North America Adam West El Chapo United Nations Roman Abramovich Senior Advisor Syrian Air Force Washington Redskins City Hall Brain Injury Aidy Boothroyd Secret Cinema Alexa Chung
© 2017