First Thoughts

Joseph Prince

Joseph Prince (born May 15, 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches.

Pastor Joseph Prince Joel Osteen Jesus Christ Join Joseph Prince Joseph Prince Ministries Devotional Bible Holy Spirit Kenneth Copeland Lakewood Church Benny Hinn Christ Jesus New Creation Church High Priest Paula White Jesse Duplantis


Joseph Prince, Andrew Wommack, and a small-time Bible teacher from Oklahoma, Les Feldick. :)
Watching Pastor Joseph Prince on Family Tv,so bleesed,,,
Today I am reading day 122 of Joseph Prince's Devotional: Jesus is Lord.
Learn how you can read the Bible with understanding and accurately interpret the scriptures today! Join Joseph Prince in a panoramic view of the Bible as he ...
Joseph Prince Point To Jesus, Your Qualification 1 Corinthians 1:30 30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God — and righteousness and sanctification and redemption — When the devil accuses us of having done wrong and te...
In this powerful message preached at Lakewood Church, Joseph Prince shows you from Scripture why God will never be angry with the believer. Discover how ...
Have a bad habit or addiction that's dominated you for decades? Stop striving to be free and find the answer in this liberating message by Joseph Prince. See...
How do you experience divine health and good success God's way? Join Joseph Prince as he shows you how there is nothing more powerful than the Word of God to...
God's plan for your life is always for you to be blessed and walking in victory! Join Joseph Prince on an amazing journey of God's goodness as he shows you f...
"Even when things seem darkest, rest in God's love for you and let Him sort things out for you." -Joseph Prince
Cameroon's Joseph Minala, 17, has made his long-awaited Lazio debut today in their 2-0 home win v Sampdoria. http:/…
Lift up your head and walk tall today because Jesus has borne all your shame! In this heart-warming message by Joseph Prince, see why you no longer need to l...
Because you are in Christ and seated with Christ, every heavenly blessing belongs to you! Hear Joseph Prince expound on what it means to be blessed with ...
"Self righteousness is the mother of all sin. Adam and Eve were created in the image of God. They tried to become, through their own actions, what they ALREADY WERE!" Joseph Prince. How often do we struggle to be what God has already made us instead of just resting in His work?
Don’t Sweat It, Rest! Ruth 3:18 18Then she said, “Sit still, my daughter, until you know how the matter will turn out; for the man will not rest until he has concluded the matter this day.” God does not want you to “sweat”. Sweat here does not refer to your body’s perspiration, but your self-reliance or self-effort. God does not want you to believe that if you don’t do anything, nothing will happen. That may be true for someone without God in his life, but it is not true for you because you have God. And when He is in the picture, the God-factor changes everything! When you are resting in God, He works for you. In fact, when He works, you end up with more. He is the one who is giving to you. It is not about you trying to give to yourself. This was what happened to Ruth in the Old Testament. After laboring in the barley fields from morning to evening, she was able to glean one ephah of barley (Ruth 2:17), which was equivalent to a 10-day supply of barley. Certainly, this amount was a blessing ...
"My friend, even during the times when you take your eyes off Jesus, He never takes His eyes off you. And when you cry out to Him, He will immediately stretch out His hand to catch hold of you. You will not go under."- Joseph Prince
 border=
I just finished day 61 of Joseph Prince's Devotional Bible reading plan at
I love Joseph Prince Ministries! To be disappointed in yourself is to have trusted in yourself!! TRUST IN GOD! Wow that hits so hard!! Amen Take care and have an amazing day!
Joseph Prince Minitries: as you behold Jesus, you become like Him. You will find yourself doing things you did not know you could do. You will, like Peter, walk on water. This happens when you are occupied with the person of Jesus, with His resources, love, wisdom, ability, power and majesty.
Joseph Prince Devotional ASK IN JESUS' NAME AND RECEIVE John 16:23 ".Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you." Do you always end your prayers with "in Jesus' name?" Maybe your Sunday school teacher taught you to do t...
“God is not against you having money and material things. He is against money and things having you.” Joseph Prince “Unmerited Favor.”
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:6 Jesus Is With You To Guide You Something very unique and precious happens when you believe that the Lord is always with you. As you trust the Lord to open your eyes to see Him in your situation, the more you see Him, the more He manifests Himself. If you are in the midst of committing to an important business agreement, I assure you that if you can see the Lord there with you, His wisdom will flow through you, and He will give you supernatural insight to locate any important details that are missing from that contract that you are about to sign. You can even be in the midst of an argument with your spouse, but the moment you become conscious of the Lord’s presence, your words will change. Somehow, there will be a supernatural restraint that you know is not from yourself. That is also the Lord! Beloved, God knows every idiosyncrasy about you, yet He loves you perfectly because He sees you through the lens of the cross, where H ...
Joseph Prince . In Ps 110:1, the Bible says, “The Lord said to my Lord, ‘Sit at My right hand, till I make Your...
New Creation Church...with Ps Joseph Prince preaching ^^ (with Dwi) [pic] —
Reading " The Power of Right Believing" by Joseph Prince He says, "wrong believing puts people in prison. Even though there are no physical shackles, wrong believing causes it's inmates to behave as though they were incarcerated in a maximum security penitentiary." .I'm a witness to that. But thank God for Jesus who snatched the keys back from satan. & is my mentor @ "KEYS how to" Amen!
Meditate On - by Pastor Joseph Prince . The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children...
Actually, he should come stay with me from next year. He was reading Joseph Prince's book *humbled*
Then Zacchaeus stood and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord, I give half of my goods to the poor; and if I have taken anything from anyone by false accusation, I restore fourfold.” Luke 19:8 Zacchaeus was a tax collector. He was despised because he was a deceitful man, cheating people of their money and resorting to false accusations to get what he wanted. One day, Jesus visited him. The Bible makes no mention of Jesus rebuking him for his dishonest lifestyle the whole time they were together. Instead, Jesus showed him grace and honor by spending time with him. Before long, Zacchaeus stood up and declared to Jesus that he would restore fourfold to anyone he had taken from illegally, and would even give half of his goods to the poor. A moment with Jesus completely changed Zacchaeus’ heart. A moment with grace in person — without accusations, condemnation or judgment — caused such an inward transformation that in a short time, Zacchaeus was doing outwardly what was right and in a measure no man would h ...
Just heard one of my favorite brothers, Joseph Prince and what a mind-blowing revelation on God's children being THE PEARL OF GREAT PRICE - what a mighty awesome God we serve!! So proud to be His daughter xx
Joseph Prince-God Still Performs Miracles John 11:40 40Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?” God, who parted the Red Sea, rained manna from heaven, caused the walls of Jericho to fall, shut the lions’ mouths, healed the sick, raised the dead and calmed the sea, still performs miracles today. However, some Christians doubt that God wants to work a miracle for them today. They believe that there were miracles when Jesus walked the earth, but they think that the day of miracles is over. And they talk about how everything will be perfect one day in the sweet by and by. But God wants us to know that He is still the God of miracles today. Martha was like one of those Christians. She wondered if Jesus could perform a miracle when her brother Lazarus died. By the time Jesus arrived on the scene, Lazarus had already been dead for four days. So she thought that Jesus was four days too late. That is why she said, “Lord, if You had been here, my br ...
About to hit the showers because I really need it because tonight was really intense watch Joseph Prince get some more word in me from the good Lord and go to sleep and get ready for work in the morning
Am reading a book, Destined to Reign, Joseph Prince is the pastor talking about Grace in that way. I need a conference
One verse! One verse preached on by Pastor Prince today has blessed me so much. It is what I needed to be reminded of. Answers are found only in Christ. "He who justifies the wicked, and HE WHO CONDEMNS THE JUST, Both of them alike are an abomination to the Lord." (Proverbs 17:15 NKJV) "This He here includes you! YOU are saved and has been justified. You are the righteousness of God in Christ. If you condemn yourself when you fall into sin, you are an abomination to God. Stand firm in your position in the kingdom of God. [Christ has borne ALL your sins at the Cross. God loves you no matter what.]" ~Joseph Prince~
I'm currently reading day 346 of Joseph Prince's Devotional. To join in and read along go to:
"There are preachers who preach 7-step self-help and stuff like that instead of preaching about God's Grace, about Christ. Gospel is NOT about trying harder, it is about giving up...and placing your trust in another, the Messiah Jesus Christ." ~Joseph Prince~
Christianity is not about improvement, it is about REBIRTH. ~Joseph Prince~
The bigger GOD becomes in your heart, the smaller your challenges become. -Joseph Prince
Do you seriously not know that Prince's name is not Prince? His legal name is Michael Joseph Jackson Jr.
Sometimes, the symptoms of a sickness or lack may return and you think that you still have not received your blessing. That is the time to release your faith and declare that you already have it. You are not confessing to get it. You are confessing because you already have it in Christ! - Joseph Prince
You are God’s own masterpiece. That means, you are not ordinary or average; you are one-of-a-kind original! When God created you, He went to great length to make you exactly the way He wanted you. You’re not meant to be like everyone else; God designed you the way you are for a purpose. Everything about you is unique and everything about you matters. You may feel like your life looks ordinary today, but when you understand your value-not only who you are, but also, whose you are-then you will love yourself more, and you will also love those people around you in a greater way. Realize that because you belong to Him, you are extremely valuable. God created you for His good purpose, and know that beyond the shadow of a doubt, you are His masterpiece!.Joseph Prince
Joseph Prince 2 hours ago Blessed by Joseph Prince's messages? Now you can get the latest messages by Joseph that very week via Amazon! Click on the link to check out Joseph Prince on Amazon!
I just finished day 319 of the plan "Joseph Prince's Devotional". Check it out here:
"Do things in the loving, not for reward. Do things because you delight in it, it's okay if man don't see, God sees." -Pastor Joseph Prince
I love this book. Destined to reign!! JOSEPH PRINCE WROTE.Thanks to paige oliver for book love u paige!a
When you become occupied with Christ, you will become increasingly untouched by the things that hold the world captive. It doesn’t really matter anymore what this person says about you or what that person thinks about you. You are no longer a slave to their approval and good opinion of you when you are established and secure in the approval and good opinion of Almighty God, the Creator of the universe. - Joseph Prince, "The Power of Right Believing”
Check out our new church logo, inspired by our Senior Pastor Joseph Prince's teachings on grace! …
Special Offers - FREE Gifts with Purchase
Discover Bible secrets to health, wholeness and a long, abundant life! In this invaluable resource, Joseph Prince connects the dots between righteousness and...
"...In essence, we owed a debt that we could not pay, but Jesus on the cross paid with His own life, a debt that He did not owe. It is entirely His effort and His doing. Our part is to believe on Him and receive all that He has accomplished on our behalf. Sounds ridiculously simple, one sided, and unfair? Well my friend, that is exactly what makes grace, grace! Grace is grace only when it is undeserved, unearned, and unmerited." - Joseph Prince from Destined to Reign
Our vision is to see JESUS in all de Loveliness of His person n de Perfection of His work, n to make Him known through de preaching of de Gospel.* Frm 1st service of de Start Vista Church, (Joseph Prince Church) We say, Have a blessed n beautiful Suday folks .!! Allow JESUS to take control of yr life.
From Joseph Prince. Through ministering to people over the years, I’ve found that many are sick because of guilt and condemnation. People condemn themselves for their sins and failures, receive condemnation from others and even think that God is condemning them to a life of sickness. But what most do not realize is that condemnation kills! Beloved, the good news of the gospel is that there is ABSOLUTELY no condemnation for us who are in Christ, because Christ has already been condemned in our place at Calvary! So freely receive God’s gift of no condemnation today by meditating on and thanking Him for it. When you reach out and receive God’s gift of no condemnation, you’ll receive your healing and the wholeness you desire, fully paid for by the blood of His Son! Amen!
If i could, I would read about Jesus' finished work on the cross 24/7... The amount of power behind three little words, "It is finished" is incredible!! Thank you God for the anointing on Joseph Prince .. What an amazing book!
Our trust must be in the finished work of Christ, not in our obedience or good works. - Joseph Prince
James 4:8 Draw near to God and he will draw near to you... See Gods loves for you. See Gods grace to you. This is the year of greater Glory. -Pastor Joseph Prince
At home got out the shower feeling great still sore though about to watch Joseph Prince cuz I need to get the word me for the day eat something but watch my calories rest because my son is at his grandma's & go hard again!!!
ENCOURAGEMENT FOR TODAY! – 4/05/14 – ‘I AM WHO I AM’ Joseph Prince Daily Grace Inspirations Whatever your challenge is today, whether it is physical, emotional, financial or marital, the great I Am declares to you: “I am to you what you need Me to be.” Do you need healing? He says, “I am the Lord who heals you. (Exodus 15:26) And as you believe Me, you will see your healing manifest thirtyfold, sixtyfold and a hundredfold.” Are you groping in the dark, not knowing what to do? He says, “I am the light of the world. (John 8:12) When you walk in Me, you will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” Are you looking for a way out of a bad situation? He says, “I am your deliverer. I will reach down from on high, take hold of your hand and draw you out of the deep waters.” (Psalm 18:2, 16) Are you wondering if there is more to life than merely existing from day to day? He says, “I am the resurrection and the life. (John 11:25) I came to give you life. And where there is . ...
Prepared a delicious cooked breakfast for my man, who has to work today. Eggs, avo, tomato, bacon and with some pickled walnut deliciousness, sitting now in front of an incredible sermon by Joseph Prince, (TV mind not actual) he speaks about women, and honouring and loving your husbands. Nailed it before he started to speak. Lol
Just listened to Joseph Prince describe the account of what the Romans did to Jesus, and something happened in me. It has happened two or three times to me since I was saved in Christ. I began to cry. But not like a baby. Like an adult. A slow heaving weep. A chest heaving, sincere cry for my Lord. Tears running down my face. It wasn't sad or depressing. It was sincere, joyous AGAPE love. Knowing He endured what I cannot comprehend, to save me (and you). By my testimony I tell you I KNOW true love for Christ. It cannot be faked. One of the images Joseph Prince described was Jesus standing before Pontious Pilate with the crown of thorns pressed into His head, blood running down his face, wearing a kingly purple robe the Romans put on Him, and he noted how the Bible says Pontious was afraid. To the world right now I PROCLAIM: THAT'S MY KING! THAT'S MY KING! Hallelujah! Amen!
Here is a list from a friend about Joseph Prince. Examine his doctrine with the bible. Below are 50 deceptions taught by JOSEPH PRINCE!!! Our Lord Jesus warned us of false teachers deceptively coming in His name while deceiving many believers. (Mat. 24:4-5) I ask you, can anyone be saved while trusting in such heresy? 1-Grace and law are opposites (this lie was advocated by 2nd century heretic “Marcion”) 2-Grace is one-sided and unfair (downplays faith and obedience and misunderstands divine justice) 3- Christianity is effortless (the kingdom of heaven is a welfare state) 4-Asking forgiveness for sin is unnecessary for “believers” 5-Moses and Jesus taught opposite doctrines 6-The law brings condemnation (to the wicked) and therefore Jesus removed it 7-Preaching the law makes people sin more, therefore it should not be taught at church because it will harm your church congregations (better to leave them ignorant I guess) 8-The gift of righteousness means we are righteous even if we are not 9-Uncond ...
God's Lavish Love. Pastor Joseph Prince . Dear Friend,. I am writing to you today with good news: You have been...
It's all set . . . . Dr. Michael Brown and John MacArthur will be speaking with Joseph Prince at our church in November this year.
Reading "Destined to reign" by Pastor Joseph Prince. Learning about the God's grace towards us.
it's guys like Joseph Prince and John Crowder that do more harm to our "tribe"
In my list of favourite preachers, Joseph Prince is extremely inclined to gospel of Grace ignoring the Law.. Ev. Paul Washer on the other hand is too inclined on Law and he never minces his words. Past. Jon Curson, chuck smith, john Hugee etc are in between. ( I only disagree with Curson on Pre-tribulation doctrine where he tries to claim elect means Jews to push his point regardless the obvious).. Apologist Prof william Craig is my bet on matters of accomodating the differing views, articulation in spelling doctrines, soberness in debates involving atheists, muslims, scientists etc. And finally is J. McDowell whose two books on apologetics are incomparibly the best.. The guy is soft spoken, kind in spirit and lets the facts speak for themselves... And before I forget Rev Jimmy swaggart too who has fallen several times but rose again and again..
  Norgel Richardson    WHAT REPENTANCE IS AND IS NOT Word of Faith prosperity preacher Joseph Prince defines repentance as "a change of mind from thinking negatively to thinking positively." This definition is accepted by many preachers in today's church pulpits who aspire to be motivational speakers or behavior counselors instead of honest preachers of Jesus Christ's gospel of salvation. However, this definition is NOT the biblical definition of repentance. The repentance described in the Bible does not mean simply joining the Optimist Club or having a sunnier and rosier outlook on life. According to the Bible, genuine repentance is a change of mind but it comes when God's Holy Spirit opens our heart to repentance (2 Timothy 2:25; Ezekiel 36:25-27), giving us a godly sorrow or brokenness over our sins, a loathing of sinfulness, a new love for God, and an earnest ongoing desire to please and glorify God (2 Corinthians 7:10; Psalm 97:10; 119:69-72). Due to the Holy Spirit's regenerating power, the fruit ...
If you had on a new white dress and someone asked you to go to the beach and sit in the sand- you'd decline because you're clean and you don't want to get your dress dirty, right? But if you had on dirty cutoff shirts and dingy sneakers, you'd probably say, "Okay, since i'm already dirty- no biggie!" The same applies for us! If we feel we are shameful, we tend to act in shameful ways. But when we feel clean, we want to stay clean so we refrain from shameful acts! (Joseph Prince- in my own words) Parents, don't put shame on your kids with condemnation. Tell them they are good and pure and righteous through Christ! Give them a standard to live by!
can't Wait to be in the HOUSE OF GOD in the morning!~I highly recommend Pastor Brandon Rowell..preacher at Oak Grove Assembly on Butler st.~God taught me a long time ago..ALWAYS take care of the Man of God because of THE ANOINTING on them..respect the authority over you..God sent great ones to me who are still in my life powerfully..Bishop T.D. Jakes, Kenneth Copeland, Paula White, Prophetess Juanita Bynum~@ now Joseph Prince. but prayed for my own church home @ lead to Pastor Brandon Rowell~Jesus is coming back for HIS GLORIOUS BRIDE..THE CHURCH!~waiting for tomorrow but ready for today~God BLESS..
My favorite thing about dish network compared to cable is that I get ALL the church channels! Joyce Myers, Joseph Prince, T. D. Jakes, Arnold Murray , love it!!! This morning Joseph Prince sang the most beautiful song a Capella, OMG! I want him to make a cd of lullabies.. Sleep problems over! Have a good day everyone...
I took it upon myself the past 3 weeks to serious study what these tv preachers have been preaching... I Believe 100% that Kenneth Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, Jerry Savelle, Joyce Meyers, Joseph Prince and all these other folks have been unjustly and wrongly condemned BY RELIGIOUS minded people for teaching us that God wants to prosper His kids. The "prosperity" Gospel or The "Word of Faith" Gospel *IS* in reality the Covenant promises from God's plan for His beloved children. It's in His WORD! If you actually believe that you are not to be financially blessed because there are poor people in this world then quit your jobs and head to the streets! Let the poor feed the poor. Let the blind lead the blind. If you actually think it's only ok for some yahoo to make 64 MILLION dollars for standing in front of a hockey net 2x or 3x a week, then you deserve to remain in your religious poverty filled mindset. Fill your boots and quit your whining and don't you dare even whisper a complaint! HOW EVER if you believe ...
Flow effortlessly and super-naturally in the gifts of the Holy Spirit! Join Joseph Prince in part one of this exciting message preached at a servers' camp fo...
Cleflo Dollar, Joel Osteen & Joseph Prince telepreacher make my days awesome & complete! Addicted to wholesome truth now.
I see grace sealed by your sacrifice i see love reaching for me Precious blood washes and sanctifies Healing flows setting me free Bearer of sins Afflicted and tried You paid redemption's Price. I just pray for the LORD to bless me with a good voice to praise his name in excellence. I see grace by New Creation Church makes me go wild. I love Joseph Prince and what he has imparted on his congregation. They walk, sing, see and breath GRACE
Good Morning FB friends and family. Joseph Prince: Grace produces divine empowerment, but in and of itself, the...
Facts Change But God’s Word Remains By Rev. Joseph Prince John 8:32, "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Consider the cold, hard facts that these three people faced: The aunt of a lady in our church saw her X-ray which showed that one of her two kidneys was cancerous. A couple in our church read their medical reports which said that they would never be able to produce a child. A lady in our church who acted as a guarantor ended up being asked by the finance company to pay it S$34 million. When such situations hit us and we allow the facts to settle in our hearts, we end up feeling greatly troubled. But when we let the truths of God’s Word settle them all, we will sense the Holy Spirit bearing witness to the truths that we are believing. He is the Spirit of truth. (John 16:13) He is not the Spirit of facts and does not bear witness to facts. It may be a fact that you are sick. The doctors say that you are sick. The X-ray film shows that you are sick. But God’s Word sa ...
Yesterday I posted Joseph Prince devotion he used isa61:7 I meditate on it .God has doubled what I have lost my job make more do less get full benefits, vacation up to 3 week there is more and more to come
"THE GRACE REVOLUTION: WHERE IT ALL BEGAN" - Joseph Prince - 3 of 3 (c) Joseph Prince Ministries This video is owned by my wife and I, and is from the most recent trip to Israel by Joseph Prince, in association with TBN. This video is presented here only for purposes of study, and to have a deeper revelation of God's love and grace towards all of mankind - absolutely no discrimination whatsoever - as made perfectly clear in the person of Jesus Christ, and His finished work at the cross.
What's on your mind? :) JOSEPH PRINCE MINISTRY :) 19 Feb Meditate On And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 Forgive As God Has Forgiven You Once, I met a sprightly Christian lady in her seventies who looked a lot younger than she was. Curious, I decided to find out the secret of her youthfulness. As we talked, I learned that she was someone who was easygoing—this happy-go-blessed lady doesn’t take things to heart when offended and is quick to forgive or let go. She reminds me of an encouragement that God gives us in His Word: Be tenderhearted and forgiving. My friend, God has your best interests at heart when He tells you to forgive and let go. He wants you to be happy and to live a long, healthy life. Nursing a hurt or anger against someone and having unforgiveness in your heart aren’t worth losing your joy, peace and health over. Beloved, if you find it difficult to forgive someone, then look to the cross and see how perf ...
Walt Disney Collectibles and Gifts, Disney Figurin
If you know how abundantly God loves you and has forgiven you of all your sins, you will end up loving God- he who is forgiven much, loves much! Ptr. Joseph Prince
The meeting of Abraham and Melchizedek is to me prophetic of what is happening now in this season in the church.I applaud men like Creflo A. Dollar and Kenneth Copeland, Joseph Prince and even Lynn Hiles for being open to each other and merging truth from both camps. Abraham a type of the Faith movement is meeting Melchizedek the finished work, grace, Bread and wine folks for a marriage of Grace and Faith.One with out the other is out of Balance. Grace plus faith will equal a manifestation of the Kingdom of God. I am expecting the supernatural and the the manifestation of Isaac to come forth in the place of bareness.
It’s actually very easy to identify the difference between the old and new covenant teachings. Just ask yourself if the teaching is putting the emphasis on what you have to do or what Jesus has done. Does it make you introspective, always looking to yourself and how you fared or failed? Or does it turn your eyes away from yourself to look upon Jesus? Joseph Prince
God’s Love Demonstrated By Pastor Joseph Prince Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? When we go through a trial, we tend to ask ourselves, “Does God really love me? How come I don’t seem to see it?” When that happens, it is time to bring in the cross, for God’s love for you is displayed forever at the cross. God gave up His Son to suffer and die on the cross for you. Jesus was pierced in seven places for you — in His head by the crown of thorns, His two hands and feet by the nails, and His side and heart by the spear of a Roman soldier. Jesus wore the crown of thorns on His head so that you can have a sound mind free from fears, guilt, depression, anxieties and stress. When Jesus first showed His nail-pierced hands to His disciples, He said to them, “Peace be with you.” (John 20:19–20) He wanted them to know that peace is found in His finished work, typified by His pierced hands. The more ...
God’s presence is with you to direct you, to guide you, to lead you into becoming more like Christ, and to make you a success in every endeavor you undertake. -Joseph Prince.
Knowing that Jesus is your success makes you Safe for Success. Joseph Prince.
good. Jesus bless you. Read my review of this poem - "Ballad of a Forest Prince" by Joseph W. Scott:
Galatians 4:6 NKJV And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” God Is Your Abba, Father -(by Joseph Prince). Have you ever realized that God was never known as “Father” until Jesus came to earth and revealed Him as such? In His prayer to His Father, Jesus said, “And I have declared to them Your Name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.” (John 17:26) What name was Jesus referring to? It was the name “Father”. If there was anything close to Jesus’ heart, it was to introduce God as “Father” to us. In the Bible, Jesus said, “Therefore, do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’… For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.” (Matthew 6:31–32) Once, He said, “If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven giv ...
I LOVE this..."EVERY TIME you meditate on God's Word, Jesus will PROPEL you and me into success WITHOUT YOU EVEN REALISING IT !" - Pastor. Joseph Prince.
Joseph Prince Video Podcast - Joseph Prince: With more than two decades of full-time mini...
Joseph Prince God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.—Ps 46:1 Today, Jesus is here to meet you at the point of your need. The Lord is here right now to save you from whatever you need saving from, and to give you strength. He is your very present help in time of need!
Now i'm pretty sure most of you have heard John MacArthur say that one can take the mark of the beast and still be saved. Well I just heard Joseph Prince say " You can renounce Messiah and you will still be saved. If a Christian folds under the pressure, God knows his heart." Well that's what you get when you are a part of paganism.
Don't use all ur health 2 chase wealth,only 2 spend all ur wealth later 2 get ur health-Joseph Prince
Currently reading 'Destined to Reign' by Joseph Prince. U should try it.makes a lota sense.
Don't focus on your sins. Focus on Christ and His finished work. (joseph prince)
 border=
In the end times people will not be anti-God, but they will be anti-Christ… That is why, in these last days, we need more preaching about Jesus, His finished work and the new covenant of His unmerited favor. Joseph Prince
"Only the finished work of Jesus can bring us wholeness, completeness and peace" - Joseph Prince, "Destined to Reign"
No matter what challenges, failures or misdeeds one might be dealing with, the love of Jesus remains a constant--- Joseph Prince
My friend, if the burden is heavy, it is not from God because Jesus said that His burden is light. The devil has probably given you the burden to crush you!... Beloved, follow His leading and flow with Him, and you will find rest for your soul! - Joseph Prince
God is giving you beauty for ashes, joyous blessing instead of mourning and praise instead of despair (see Isa 61:3, NLT). Joseph Prince
You can change your life for the better by changing what you believe! In this must-hear message, Joseph Prince reveals how wrong beliefs hold many in bondage...
Under the law, even the best failed.# Under grace, even the worst can be saved!# Joseph prince.
Joseph Prince Warning: famous preacher that's gaining more influence... had see him a couple days ago on a show.. and had written some things down he said.. one of things was " God wouldn't be holy to punish sin in the believer " and that.. if "you do good you get good, you do bad you get bad" he doesn't agree with it... Now God isn't waitin to judge people...but he is capable of doin it...that doesn't mean that God isn't love...it's just a reality...alot of people preach the soft stuff...but dont wanna preach the truth in it's entirety ...never will I route for God to judge someone...but to say it's it's not scriptural.. is not true. Feel good messages, might make you feel good..but in all actuality..they may not be so good. while messages are that good..might not feel so good... Heb 12:11)...anybody that watches him, here are the scriptures he contradicted, 1Cor11:17-34, Rom11:17-22, Acts 5:1-10 Phil 4:9, 1Peter 3:7
GROWING IN KNOWING . YOU HAVE JESUS AS YOUR WISDOM . GOD wants us to go after wisdom. Wisdom is the "principle thing", He tells us. We are not to go after riches. But when we have wisdom, all things we seek will follow after us, including honor and length of days. So never make riches your goal! My friend, if you lack wisdom, simply ask God for it. He will give it to you "liberally and without reproach". The truth is that He has already given you wisdom when He gave you Jesus, "who became for us wisdom from God." So if you're facing a challenge at work and you don't know how to resolve it, say, Jesus, You are my wisdom. I thank You that You will provide me with the best solution." If you have a wayward child, say, "Jesus, thank You for wisdom in loving and raising this child well." Beloved, you are most blessed to have Jesus, in whom resides all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge! Joseph Prince (Scriptures: Prov.4:7; 3:16; James 1:5; 1 Cor.1:30)
We fight like an old married couple, but you're still my Prince & I can go to you with anything! ❤️ you Vincent Joseph! Happy bday!
You don't have to live life with a constant, aching sense of loneliness. Let Joseph Prince show you from the stories of Nicodemus and the Samaritan woman at ...
“Looking to Christ… is the most practical thing you can do.” ~Joseph Prince
So the next time the devil tells you, “What are you going to do about it?” don’t fall for his old trick and move out of your position of rest by getting into fear and anxiety. See Yeshua and keep your eyes on Him. He is your salvation—your healing, your wisdom and your provision. Let Him deal with your enemies. He will bring you safely to the other side. What He did for the Israelites, He will do for you today! Joseph Prince
Another quote that I just have to share from the book "The Power Of Right Believing" By Joseph Prince: "Be like the woman with the alabaster box of precious ointment (See Luke 7:37-47). When you fail, don't run away and hide. Come before His loving presence. Jesus already knows the guilt and condemnation that you are being tormented with. Come with boldness and confidence like this woman did. Feel free to weep in His sweet presence and simply worship Him. Pour out everything that is on your heart to Him. Don't worry, He will not heap more guilt, shame, judgment, and condemnation upon you. He will show you His nail-pierced hands and remind you of the cross. He will say to you, "Your sins are already forgiven. I have already paid the price for your sins at Calvary. Rest in My forgiveness and love for you."
PART 3... J O S E P H P R I N C E Joseph Prince is also been captivated by the Copelands “NAME IT AND CLAIM IT MINISTRY that they all learned from Kenneth Hagin..Here are some things he says and believes in. Joseph Prince: MegaStar The Name of his Book tells it all. (Destined to Reign) You may recognize his picture or have seen him on television. Joseph Prince is a “ MegaStar” televangelist of today. He delivers his messages with“fire” and with “confidence.” For the most part, he really captures a persons attention. He appears to really know the Word of God like no others. He is very appealing. His message is also very appealing. “Effortless Success and Grace” is the message that he preaches and boldly declares. Here is a quote from Joseph Prince: I give thank for God for my roots in the Word of Faith teachings. It is truly on the shoulders of great men of God like Brother Kenneth E. Hagin that we are able to see further into the Word of God today. Growing up, I learned a lot abo ...
 border=
Beloved, it’s not about how long or short, how loudly or softly you pray, but who you pray to that matters. Today, when you pray, be conscious that you have the ear and attention of your heavenly Father, who so loves you and hears your prayers because you are righteous in Christ. And if He loves you enough to give you heaven’s best—Jesus, how will He not with Jesus also freely give you all things (Romans 8:32)? ~ Joseph prince
Find your greatest CONVICTION in the irrevocable achievement of CHRIST on your behalf! Conviction - Being convinced of the Truth. The Gospel is much greater than a behavior modification, it's an IDENTITY CHANGE! When CHRIST is revealed to the conscience of a person, Grace takes a permanent hold on the heart, and the conviction of a NEW IDENTITY emerges! "When you have A DEEP CONVICTION within you about WHO YOU ARE, you will match that conviction with how you live!" "Right believing produces right living." Joseph Prince 2 Corinthians 5:17(GW) "17 Whoever is a believer in Christ is a new creation. The old way of living has disappeared. A new way of living has come into existence." 2 Corinthians 3:16, 18 GW) "16 ...whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away." "18 As all of us reflect the Lord’s glory with faces that are not covered with veils, we are being changed into his image with ever-increasing glory. This comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." We must understand that If our greates ...
Wow! wonderful message; Finding a life partner by Pastor Joseph Prince.
Mighty prince, give us something to eat
Joseph Prince: Watch What Jesus Does - You may have heard from friends or seen in Christian books the popular...
But, King of Scotland 3rd in line, and actually Born in Britain is 18 yr old Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein.
Hey hi guys,yesterday night I had a dream while I was sleeping and in that dream.I was standing in front of my house and a preacher came to my home.This preacher was speaking to my mother and then he had spoken to me and while he was speaking.I observed somethings in him that was not from God.This preacher had a judgmental attitude with a judgmental spirit.Above all he had this religious kind of spirit in him,he was interested about talking the wrath of God and the judgment of God by pronouncing judgment on innocent preachers of God who move in the supernatural. This person didn't have that compassion of God and the love of God in him nor he would pray for the sick.He tried promoting himself that he was a watchman in fact he wasn't a watchman but a fake preacher with a religious kind of spirit with a judgmental attitude who would find faults with preachers and the people of God.He was very harsh.As we were chatting I straight away told him on the face that you have a religious kind of attitude and as peop ...
A Bible that is falling apart belongs to someone who's NOT! From Joseph Prince Love that What a great bumper sticker
"The Bible that's falling apart, belongs to someone who is not" - Pastor Joseph Prince
this is final. Some people came to me that 'I will merry another young, beautiful woman. but Joseph Prince saying I'm secure.'
Joseph Prince. God has promised that when you follow His leading and flow with Him, you shall find rest (see Matt 11:29).
Joseph Prince. Jesus came to save and redeem those who are imperfect and ungodly (see Mk 2:17). That's awesome...
We cannot process grace with our head. We must allow it to saturate & transform our heart. (Joseph Prince)
Today I am reading day 4 of Joseph Prince's Devotional:
Meditate On - by Pastor Joseph Prince . Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love...
PerfectMatch - #1 Trusted Source in Online Dating
“The law is about you looking at yourself. The new covenant is all about you seeing Jesus.” Joseph Prince
Today I am reading day 143 of Joseph Prince's Devotional:
Thought For The Day. The way you receive rest is to be yoked with Jesus, for His yoke is easy and His burden is light. Joseph Prince
Shaid: Just one month after submitting my prayer request to Joseph Prince Ministries for my husband to find a job, we received amazing news.
Right believing leads to right Living ( Joseph Prince ).
I love watching Joseph prince I never used to watch inspirational tv I am so glad that I can turn this on and learn of his word my lord and save your
Joseph Prince Devotional. Life With God Is Easy And Light. Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and...
Have a good dear my dear friend and beloved Family. + Heir Prince of Russia in the Exile Joseph Guijarro Romanov...
Women will always be a mystery to us men. Why you ask?? Because when God made women, we men were sleeping! prince
"... It's not what you have to do, but what has already been done" Joseph Prince
"For when I see Jesus on the cross, I see the love of God overcoming everything for me - Joseph Prince."
Spending time in God’s Word daily will give you godly wisdom, which will make your way prosperous & give you good success.- Joseph Prince
I watched Joseph Prince on TBN. I listened to him. I still don't know what he teaches.
Welcome back you good looking Aussie you. Almost as attractive as Joseph Prince.almost
if I recommend one preacher it would be Joseph Prince ministry..He has a revelation of the Gospel of Grace
 border=
"Our emotions are flags that indicate to us what our thoughts are" -Joseph Prince
Headed to the 5:30 pm New Creation Church service in Singpore to hear Pastor Joseph Prince!! Can't wait!!!
If God calls me to be a Pastor, I will! Then it will be so great to work under Christ & Pastor Prince's leadership. Joseph Prince is LEGEND!
Jesus Christ on the cross was treated by God as if He was you! Today you are now IN CHRIST and you are treatet by Divine favor as if you are Christ Jesus! Pastor Joseph Prince
Understanding The Word-Faith(W-F) Movement A.K.A. Prosperity, Health & Wealth/Pentacostalism/“Your Best Life Now” False Gospel Movement [Popular proponents: Paul and Jan Crouch-TBN, Benny Hinn, Jesse Duplantis, Fred Price, Eddie Long, Juanita Bynum, TD Jakes, Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen, John Hagee, Joseph Prince, Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, Paula White, Creflo Dollar, Brian Houston-Hillsong, Ed Young Jr., etc., etc.] Justin Peters exposes the origins of the Word Of Faith movement. Amazing evidence!!! take the time to watch the full video! it will open your eyes to the root cause of these false prosperity teachers! Please note, if you don’t already know, Pastor Justin Peters has Cerebral Palsy and is sitting in a wheel chair behind that desk. For him, it limits use of his arms, hands, and legs. But he lives, travels, and ministers needing very few accommodations for his disabilities.
Joseph Prince on Kenneth Copeland Ministries' Believer's Voice of Victory television show for an entire week!...
“Pastor, you're making light of sin?'... 'I'm not. I'm making heavy of Jesus!'” Joseph Prince
When a believer rejects God’s grace and depends on his own works to be blessed or to maintain salvation, he falls back under the curse of the law... This does not mean that he loses his salvation. It just means that he robs himself of enjoying the blessings that Jesus has purchased for him. He robs himself of peace and security. -Joseph Prince
To do something good because you have to is to be back under the law. To do something good because you desire to-that is grace. -Joseph Prince
God Himself has said that He will never leave you nor forsake you. (Hebrews 13:5) He is with you today to help you boldly face every circumstance! Joseph Prince
When you believe that you need to do something to earn God’s forgiveness, that is cheapening the of God. Joseph Prince
Join Jeremy Pearsons and Joseph Prince this week on the Believer’s Voice of Victory broadcast and discover the life God intends you to live—filled with joy,
I have never seen white pastors- either famous or not, speaking hard against SIN. Almost all of them will forever talk abt grace, love, etc.. esp- Joseph prince, joel oesten, ray macauly. Etc. :/
So, Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein is only 4 months younger than me. Hmm...perhaps?
On which two ancient cities did God rain brimstone and fire? If your answer is Sodom and Gomorrah, you are right. But if you think that God was all eager to destroy the two cities, you are wrong! God wasn’t willing at all. He was not on a sin hunt. He was on a righteousness hunt so that He could spare the cities. (Genesis 18:23–32) And I believe that if Abraham had asked God, “What if You can find just one righteous man?” God’s answer would have been the same: “I will not destroy the place for the sake of one righteous man.” Today, the righteousness of one Man — Jesus — has come. Jesus died for our sins and rose again for our justification. God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself, not counting our sins against us! Therefore, no judgment will fall on you today because it fell on Jesus 2,000 years ago at Calvary. And if God was gracious enough to remove Lot and his family before the judgment fell (Genesis 19:12–22), how much more will He do for you who are no longer under jud ...
PerfectMatch.com
''nothing happens in Asia, they leave us alone. We are always just floating''. Lol gotta love Joseph Prince
Joseph Prince wrote:“Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.”—Phil 4:8, NLT Beloved, start your day by filling your mind with fresh, powerful, and redeeming thoughts that are based on God’s Word!
Better go read the bible and keep focused on Jesus. Sometimes people get to my head and I start to complain when really I should always behave in a way that represents Jesus. I was watching Joseph prince preaching and he was saying satan will continuously use people to get to Christians and deter them from Jesus and his wonderful light but if we just keep our minds on Jesus commandments he will make our paths straight. Ive noticed I can easily follow the commandments of The Lord when I keep my eyes off people and what they are doing and only focus on what I must do. Thats what I will do now. I thank God for getting me past the Ciggarettes and Weed cos those 2 things held me back. Now I am free! Thanks Lord. AMEN to The Lord. Praise The Lord forever and ever. Happy Sabbath! Amen
Joseph Prince,"I chose not to be under the law. I chose to be under grace."
God wants you to know that when He provides for you, you will see a flow of provisions coming your way, and all you need to do is to just stretch forth your hand and take from Him! -Joseph Prince
When you lose your rest in mind, you lose your perspective and vision. -Joseph Prince
God Is Behind Your Increase By Joseph Prince 1 Corinthians 3:7 7So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. Sometimes, we think that the increase or success that we enjoy is the result of our own efforts or hard work. Now, I am not advocating laziness, but the truth is that God is the one behind our increase. We see this truth when we read the story of Ruth, a young widow from Moab, who worked as a gleaner in a barley field from morning till evening. Now, we could attribute the entire ephah — a substantial 10-day supply — of barley she collected at the end of the day to her hard work. After all, she did work all day in the field. But when we read about how Boaz, the owner of the field, had secretly told his reapers to “let grain from the bundles fall purposely for her; leave it that she may glean” (Ruth 2:16), we know that it was because of Boaz’s intervention that Ruth ended up with so much. I believe that Jesus, our heavenly Boaz, does the same ...
"Trust Him who qualifies the disqualified!" Joseph Prince
God Can Qualify The Disqualified who [the Lord] redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Psalm 103:4 Four women are mentioned in the genealogy of Jesus. (Matthew 1:1–16) Interestingly, they are not Sarah, Rebekah, Leah or Rachel, wives of the patriarchs of the Old Testament. Instead, they are Tamar, Rahab, Ruth and Bathsheba, women who had morally questionable backgrounds. Tamar resorted to deception and prostitution to produce children through her father-in-law. Yet, it was from her line, the tribe of Judah, that the Messiah came. (Genesis 38) Rahab was a Gentile and a prostitute in Jericho, who became a believer in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. (Joshua 2:1–21) She also became the mother of Boaz, who married Ruth. (Ruth 4:13) Ruth was morally upright. But as a Moabitess, she was a Gentile and therefore considered unclean. Yet, she became the grandmother of David (Ruth 4:13– 17), whom the Jews regard as their greatest king. Bathsheba committed ...
Watch Joseph Prince on KCM all next week! I know it's going 2 be awesome! Be sure 2 watch!!
"The law is all about looking to yourself. The New Covenant of Grace is all about seeing Jesus." -Joseph Prince (Destined to Reign)
Today I am reading day 34 of Joseph Prince's Devotional:
Feeling overwhelmed by life's demands? Listen to this refreshing message by Joseph Prince and discover how God wants you to draw on His inexhaustible, always...
Like waves that rush endlessly to shore, that's how God unleashes His unceasing supply of grace into our lives. Hear from Joseph Prince how you can enjoy wav...
God’s grace is greater than our sins, so that even when the world disqualifies us, He can qualify us to receive His blessings! -Joseph prince.
Save up to 45% 0ff MSRP On Motorcycle Tires
I believe that God gives us children to help us understand what His Father-heart is like ~ Joseph Prince
, Jerry Bieber, Prince William, hiding at office of Scranton, Pennsylvania Accountant Joseph A. Karam
Greeted at St. Joseph House in Port au Prince with cold cups of water ala Matthew 10:40-42.
Masterpieces Are Made When We Rest by Joseph Prince . When we step aside to rest and allow the Lord to work on...
I thought GODTV was different from all the other networks that begged for money. When they start having phonies on there like Benny Hinn, Joseph Prince, Joyce Meyers, Joel Oteen, Victoria Osteen.etc,etc,etc. I see they are no different. If they had REAL men of God preaching the WORD, which they do have a few, Angus Buchan for one. The GREAT FALLING AWAY IS HAPPENING just as the Bible said it would. 1Ti 4:1 The Spirit expressly states that in the acharit-hayamim (Last Days) some people will apostatize(Turn) from the faith by paying attention to deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 1Ti 4:2 Such teachings come from the hypocrisy of liars whose own consciences have been burned, as if with a red-hot branding iron. 1Ti 6:9 Furthermore, those whose goal is to be rich fall into temptation; they get trapped in many foolish and hurtful ambitions which plunge them into ruin and destruction. 1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all the evils; because of this craving, some people have wandered awa ...
Pastor Joseph Prince, my faith comes from God & says to me, deny yourself, take up your cross & follow me. Definitely not your ordinary domestic kind of life, uncommon but common for believers...but without faith, it is impossible to please God as we know. Thank you always for sharing GBU! He said faith is simply what Gods says about you & your situation, tku!
goodnight my brother from princess jess and prince JOSEPH x
So touched opened my fb and there was a inbox message from Pastor Joseph Prince, one of my favorite preachers.
The gospel of Jesus Christ is truly good news because He has removed ALL our sins through His perfect sacrifice at Calvary! Join Joseph Prince in this powerf...
Joseph Prince: Faith is simply saying what God says about you and your situation, and seeing what God sees in you and for your situation.
Watch Pastor Joseph Prince from Singapore this week on BVOV. He is an excellent teacher of the bible old & new testament.
"faith" is the highest form of holiness... Joseph Prince
Joseph Prince You are not just a face in the crowd. You are chosen by God, precious and valuable in His sight (see Isa 43:4).
How can you criticize Joseph Prince Andrew Wommack Creflo Dollar and great preachers and pastors who teach the grace of God "in Christ" and leave out the Apostle Paul. Think about it!
Prince Faisal bin Turki .my Banana Art by a pin. wish the best for al nassr . from JAPAN(ッ).
2012 Miche Year-End Clearance - Up to 75% off Select Styles!
The reality is, when you don't read the Bible, you should not be feeling guilty; you should be feeling hungry. - Joseph Prince
Joseph Prince on 10 right after Hilsong .madness!
Powerful message!! Check out Pastor Joseph Prince now on channel 10!! Have a blessed day godbless
Word for today - Our God is a personal and loving God who knows what storms are ahead and how to lead you to victory every time. Joseph Prince. THE POWER OF RIGHT BELIEVING
Grace is not a licence to sin, it's the answer to overcoming sin. Joseph Prince.
Self Righteousness is the root of sin.Its about grace.Condemnation is a sign of self righteousness.stand before God not as righteous but as your Justifier.Self Righteousness stops God's favour on you.He is your righteousness.Its about Him not you.(Joseph Prince)great word
Joel Osteen and Joseph Prince are rising and becoming famous too quickly. I have nothing against them. I know that if God is with them they will be here for a very long time. Amen!
UVioO - Is grace a license to sin? What is the Bible's definition of true repentance? How can believers live right each day? Find out the answers to these burning questions and more in this exclusive interview of Joseph Prince on TBN's Praise The Lord Program. Hosted by Pastor Phil Munsey, Joseph wa...
Feb. 25 2013 six judges on Brussels international court found Queen Elizabeth, Prince Phillip, Catholic Pope Joseph Ratzinger and 37 others
31 Jan Meditate On Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. Proverbs 3:5–6, AMP Living And Resting In His Grace Depending on the Lord’s grace and resting in His finished work does not mean doing nothing. Just look at Apostle Paul, who lived by God’s grace. He saw first-hand how a revelation of God’s grace turned him into the effective and hardworking apostle that he was (1 Corinthians 15:10). How do we rest in the Lord and still find ourselves effectively doing what we need to do? It’s simple—just do what you ought to do, but do it trusting in the Lord’s favor, not in your smarts or careful planning. Whatever you need to do today, do it with an inward rest, without worrying or fretting, knowing that He loves you, is in charge and is for you. For example, let’s say that you’ve got a job i ...
Joseph Prince. The Lord redeems your life from destruction, and crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercies (Ps 103:4)
From the book, Destined to Reign by Joseph Prince... horizons_1 .
Whenever I watch The Prince of Egypt I have to watch Joseph King of Dreams 💁
I love something Joseph Prince said Right Believing = Right Living. Its important to everyday renew our mind with the word of God and let
Prince Joseph's first game... Joe started... Although he stayed on the floor most of the time...…
Right Believing ALWAYS leads to right BELIEVING! - Pastor Joseph Prince
Joseph Prince: God Is Easy To Take From - When the children of Israel provided for themselves in Egypt, they ate...
Joseph Prince Preacher who speaks the truth
"God blesses you not because you are good, but because He is good." Joseph Prince - Destined to Reign"
Today I am reading day 163 of Joseph Prince's Devotional:
Joseph Prince. Don’t be discouraged if there’s an obstacle before you! Just as the Red Sea opened before the...
Dis Joseph Prince is d complete package...Preacher-Singer•
Joseph Prince When you see God as He really is—a gracious, giving Father—it will put so much faith in your heart to receive from Him that if it’s a miracle you need, it’s a miracle you’ll get!
Fresh Prince Of Bel Air is so good just sad knowing Uncle Phil is dead ;( RIP
Today I am reading day 22 of Joseph Prince's Devotional:
Tonight on Praise the Lord: Joseph Prince event at Lakewood Church in Houston, TX followed by the Joseph Prince Grace Special.
Joseph Prince: Standing On No-Curse Ground - For 40 days and nights, it rained so hard that the whole world...
Thought For The Day Don't be fearful because your heavenly Father and His angels are watching over you.~Pastor Joseph P…
God is not out to get you, but to show you kindness, and to give you provision and restoration. - Pastor Joseph Prince
"Just because he's a pastor doesn't mean he's spiritual. He must be righteous, or else he's a babe... he must be weaned"- …
One of the best books about grace I ever read! – Reading Destined To Reign by Joseph Prince —
"It is all about Jesus! It is all about His finished work !" - Pastor Joseph Prince
You pray hard. You pray soft. It is not you. It is the One you are praying to - Joseph Prince
"Don't spend your best years pursuing small ambitions." - Joseph Prince
Joseph Prince. Even in your failure or weakness, God’s good opinion of you never changes. Instead, His grace super...
Don't listen to Hollywood, listen to Holy Book ;D - Joseph Prince
Joseph Prince. Beloved, when you wake up each morning, I encourage you to start your day with Jesus. Practice His...
Joseph Prince wrote: Whatever you are faced with today, God is with you strengthening and upholding you (see Isa 41:10). Find out more in today’s devotional and be blessed! 'Our faithful Abba Father' xx
The reason we are jealous of people is because we think God is so poor that He has to bless that person at our expense. ~Joseph Prince
Jealousy is caused by people thinking God is so poor that He doesn't have enough to bless you, too. - Joseph Prince (Whoa! Good stuff!)
"Every morning that you wake up, the supply is there" (Joseph Prince). . God has ALL the supply!!!
Joseph Prince Believe that Jesus is working all things together for your good today (see Rom 8:28), even when it doesn’t seem like anything is happening.
"37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."
Meditate On - by Pastor Joseph Prince . …whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things...
Let Your Heart Be Established By Grace. (Joseph Prince). Hebrews 13:9. 9… it is good that the heart be established...
Tablet insurance available.  Get yours today!
Today I am reading day 116 of Joseph Prince's Devotional:
I would love to see Joseph Prince preach in person. The dude is anointed as heck.
Joseph Prince's Devotional:. Day 334 . Jesus Is Your Restorer And Nourisher . Ruth 4:15 . 15And may he be to you a re…
Inside me is a WEAK heart.. But behind, it is a STRONG God! :D ^_^ ♥♥♥. - Joseph Prince :). OH YEAH.. ;)...
Joseph Prince with Indonesian subtitle: God has condemned Sin in your flesh. Your sins have been condemned on the body of Christ Jesus, can you be condemned ...
In Prayer. (Joseph Prince). "And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, whatsoever...
The ending of harry potter and the half-blood prince will forever give me chills ~~
Went to Houston Nov 10th 2013 to see Joseph prince. Very amazing experience! Hopefully he does another USA tour again
God always sees the best in you! In this revelatory message by Joseph Prince, understand how God's acceptance of you in Christ the Beloved makes you His high...
Joseph Prince: God Is With You Upholding You - It is easy to say, “Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!” when times are good. It is easy to believe that God loves you when you are on the mountain top ...
Joseph Prince wrote: Do not worry! God knows the daily provisions you need! Find out how to have them “added to you” (Matt 6:32–33) in today’s devotional and be blessed! 'Thankyou Abba' xx
Joseph Prince …the joy of the Lord is your strength (Neh 8:10). Beloved, let your joy today not be determined by what you see around you. Let it be determined by what Jesus has done for you at the cross, and let it strengthen you!
Joseph Prince wrote: What great comfort it is to know that Jesus is with you and for you every step of the way. 'Because He lives, I can face tomorrow - each day with confidence' xx
Joseph Prince with Indonesian subtitle: Build your life & ministry on the Gospel part 2 of 3
“He himself existed before anything else did, and he holds all things together.” (ref: Col 1:17, ISV) Put everything in Jesus’ hands for He never fails! Joseph Prince
 border=
Joseph Prince: God Wants You Free From Worries - Is your heart full of worries about your health, finances, family or future? Even when all is well, some people still worry because they have heard others say, “You ...
Joseph Prince wrote: Would you stop being self-conscious and self-occupied, and be Christ-occupied today? Each time you find yourself looking at your flaws and mistakes, instead of asking yourself, “Am I accepted before God?”, ask, “Is Christ accepted before God?” Instead of asking, “Am I pleasing to God?”, ask, “Is Christ pleasing to God?” The Bible tells us in 1Jn 4:17 that as Christ is, so are you in this worl...
Joseph Prince The devil’s tactic is to distract you by pointing you to your inabilities. But God wants you to be Jesus-occupied and to focus on this: I can do all things THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENTHENS ME (Phil 4:13)!
Joseph Prince Success without stress comes through depending on God’s unmerited favor, not through striving, struggling or manipulation.
Joseph Prince: Grace RevolutionPosted on November 25, 2013 by ChristianJoseph Prince unleashes the amazing beauty and glory of the gospel of grace from where the apostle Paul began his missionary journeys. See how grace is the t…Incoming search terms:joseph prince grace revolutionwww joseph prince g...
((( JOSEPH PRINCE EXPOSED ))) ~by Marc Roy “THE FOLLOWING QUOTE IS FROM misleading teacher, DECEIVER, and satan's-intents-fulfilling JOSEPH PRINCE. "There are still people who insist that we have to preach on repentance. Well I disagree! I think we should do it God's way" JOSEPH PRINCE IS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS FALSE-GRACE TEACHERS.” ...Beware of his teachings, as we pray he repents into Jesus' fullness of Truth.
Preacher on TV (Joseph Prince) from Singapore.He's all decked out in ah Michael Jackson Beat It Jacket.The one with the zippers.
Joseph Prince wrote: In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins (1Jn 4:10).
Joseph Prince We always win in the fights of life not because of our love for God, but because of His love for us!
Joseph Prince wrote: My friend, when you are conscious that you are God’s beloved, you will have the confidence to ask Him to bless you. Not just in the big things, but also in the little things! Many years ago when Wendy was pregnant with Jessica, she and I were in a restaurant for dinner. As we were about to order our food, a man seated not too far away from us took out a pack of cigarettes and prepared to ligh...
Joseph Prince In the same way that you want your children to always have more than enough, God wants you to enjoy His abundant provision.
Saw Joseph Prince describe repenting. It's not begging to be forgiven. In the Bible where He says to leave the flock of 99 to go after the 1 that goes astray. Repent like this:
Joseph Prince wrote: God wants to take care of every area of your life, including the smallest detail.
Family, friends and fellow Democrats are still coming to terms with the passing of Bartow County Democrat Party Chair Joseph Prince. Prince, who became chair in 2004, was noted for his enthusiasm and commitment to the Democratic cause, said attorney Lester Tate. “Joe was always a fighter, you know.…
Watching Joseph Prince and he brought out a point I've never heard or seen before about Judas' betrayal. Judas never called him Lord, he called him Rabi (teacher). Take a lesson from this... is he your Lord or just a good teacher??
 border=
Joseph Prince wrote: In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace (Eph 1:7).
Watching Joel Osteen and Joseph Prince is preaching. This is really refreshing to hear and see.
Joseph Prince Let God work in you, through you and for you, and you will have God’s kind of results.
Lol. Joseph Prince just shared, "When you leave out of here, I want you so built up and strong with faith that you could run into *** with a water pistol". Love that.
Joseph prince is defiantly one of the best speakers I have heard.
Awesome message of God's grace to US by Joseph Prince on PTL program! Don't miss the rebroadcast of him at Joel Osteen church. Look for it.
"Jesus' love and compassion toward you will cause Him to breathe life into your situation and turn it around for good!" -Joseph Prince.
Just heard The BEST message on Job PTL Jenetzen Franklin at Joel Osteen church broadcast on TBN. Now, Joseph Prince in on same PTL program.
Joseph Prince: Who Do You Say Jesus Is? - Do you know that how you see Jesus determines what you receive from Him? If you see Jesus as your healer, you will receive healing. If you see Jesus ...
From Joseph Prince. "Grace flows in a worry free zone." , "Fight to be Worry Less" , "God, doesnt want you to try, He wants You to Trust in Him.". man that touched me!
Joseph Prince wrote: When the Pharisees brought the woman caught in adultery to Jesus, they reminded Him of the law, saying, “Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?” (Jn 8:4–5). They thought that they had succeeded in trapping Jesus because if He told them to stone her, then they would accuse Him of not demo...
Joseph Prince wrote: If you’re hungering and thirsting for something deeper in life, go to the Lord. He is the living water that will cause you never to thirst again (see John 4:13–14)!
Joseph Prince: We know that Jesus our High Priest is good, accepted, perfect and righteous, which means that is how God sees us!"
Joseph Prince: God sees us the way He sees Jesus our High Priest — good, accepted, perfect and righteous."
..Pastor Joseph Prince..Believing to attend your LIVE SERVICE to see u in person:)
 border=
Myles Munroe is all his heretical glory...OUTSTANDING video! Please expose Joseph Prince's WOF / Extreme Grace Hybrid heresy!
Joseph Prince- Rest in Jesus Faith for miracles via
idk if you seen prince of Egypt but that one was meh, Joseph was way better
Today I am reading day 16 of Joseph Prince's Devotional: thank you Saviour.
Step out of every valley of pessimism and fear, and step right into God’s greater glory every day of this year! -Joseph Prince-
Saw Prince and Esme, and Jose finally!! Then my lil nigguhs Chris and Joseph
Just A Groan Will Reach God’s Throne. By Joseph Prince. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we...
As you walk in God's divine wisdom, you will surely begin to see a greater measure of victory and good success in your life. - Joseph Prince
Don't forget Benny Hinn and Joseph Prince...teaching YOU control when u die
On page 184 of 368 of The Power of Right Believing, by Joseph Prince
The last link was not a hack, it's an AMAZING message from Joseph Prince, seriously, check it out. :)
Lord God, teach us to understand the meaning of unconditional Love
Palm Sunday Mad Men Oscar Pistorius Peaches Geldof Bubba Watson Stephen Colbert Manny Pacquiao Pope Francis Mo Farah Boston Marathon Jordan Spieth Nigel Evans Manchester City North Korean White House Solomon Islands Wilson Kipsang Cliven Bundy Premier League New Zealand London Marathon Johnny Depp Sheffield United Wall Street Late Show Harry Potter President Obama Ted Cruz Jennifer Lopez Prince William New Hampshire North Korea Sports Illustrated Man City Daily News Sid Meier Mickey Rooney Hull City Malaysia Airlines Maria Miller Tiger Woods Years After David Cameron Hillary Clinton Lupita Nyong International Space Station Tori Spelling Home Page Tamerlan Tsarnaev Samantha Power Top News Prince Charming Movie Awards Alexander Wang Miley Cyrus Leonard Cohen Madison Avenue Amir Hekmati North Carolina Prince George Reeva Steenkamp Nelson Mandela Kate Upton Occupy Wall Street Security Service Global Warming Nigel Farage Swansea City Will Hutton Coen Brothers Star Wars South African Adrian Mole Alligator Alley Ed Miliband Saudi Arabia White Sox Martin Freeman Walter White Tinley Park Royal Navy Benedict Cumberbatch Civil Rights Act Rush Limbaugh Roll Hall Uttar Pradesh Zooey Deschanel Kathleen Sebelius Seth Rogen Per Month Geological Survey Internet Explorer 8 James Franco Mike Huckabee Rand Paul Jeb Bush John Wayne Climate Change Lily Allen Eric Holder

© 2014

Devotional Bible Hillsong Conference Christ Jesus Joyce Meyer Joel Osteen Victoria Osteen Old Testament Video Podcast New Covenant Holy Spirit God Himself Creflo Dollar