Arlen Specter & Mitt Romney

Arlen Specter (born February 12, 1930) is a former United States Senator from Pennsylvania. Willard Mitt Romney (born March 12, 1947) is an American businessman who was the Republican Party's nominee for President of the United States in the 2012 election. 5.0/5

Arlen Specter Mitt Romney Lindsey Graham John Mccain Lincoln Chafee Rick Santorum Susan Collins Orrin Hatch Ron Paul Bob Corker Democrat Party Kay Bailey Hutchison Morning Joe Lisa Murkowski Mika Brzezinski Roy Blunt Barack Obama White House Kelly Ayotte

John Mccain was a mistake, Mitt Romney was a mistake, Bob Dole was a mistake, Arlen Specter was a mistake, Jim Jeffords was a mistake, Lincoln Chafee was a mistake, Kelly Ayotte was a mistake, Bob Corker was a mistake, Charlie Crist was a mistake, Lisa Murkowski was a mistake, Olympia Snowe was a mistake, Susan Collins was a mistake, Kay Bailey Hutchison was a mistake, Roy Blunt was a mistake, Jerry Moran was a mistake, Saxby Chambliss was a mistake, Elizabeth Dole was a mistake, Lamar Alexander was a mistake, Lindsey Graham was a mistake, Mitch Mcconnell was a mistake, Orrin Hatch was a mistake. I could go on...and on...and on.
By Bill Maher In California, we passed a "term limits" bill in 1990. The idea was that people, once elected, get too entrenched and become a part of the "system" whatever that is, and that the Founders never envisioned a professional politician who stays in office 30 years. So, to avoid this, we capped the amount of time state legislators can serve. Nice idea. In theory. But here's a fun fact: 60% of the politicians who are "termed out" run for another office. It doesn't even matter if it's a lower profile job, like city council or small town mayor. They just have to do it. This is who they are. And a good number of the remaining 40% become lobbyists and never leave Sacramento. I mention this because Arlen Specter died recently. And who didn't like Arlen Specter? (Other than lots of voters in Pennsylvania.) But Arlen was one of these people, like Joe Lieberman, and Mitt Romney, who absolutely needed to be in public office. When the Republican voters said to Arlen Specter, "Actually, no you don't," Arlen s ...
Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist will speak at the Democratic convention in Charlotte next week, according to ABC News. The news comes on the heels of the Republican-turned-independent endorsing President Barack Obama over Mitt Romney in the race for the White House.
While Democrats continue to accuse Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney of being a felon until proven otherwise, it’s useful to remember an apparent felony that was allegedly committed by Barack Obama's White House in 2009: the attempted bribe of Democrat Joe Sestak. Sestak claimed the Obama administration offered him a job if he would stay out of the primary in Pennsylvania for the U.S. Senate seat then held by Arlen Specter.
Rick Santorum endorsed Mitt Romney in 2008. Why should we expect any differently now? (Then there was Arlen Specter.)
Arlen Specter, the former moderate Republican Pennsylvania senator who switched to the Democratic party in 2009 and now performs standup comedy, told a joke about Mitt Romney on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that stunned the other panelists. Co-host Mika Brzezinski asked him about what he thought was the fu...
President Trump Marine Le Pen White House Donald Trump Cuba Gooding Sr North Korea Supreme Court Jeremy Corbyn Theresa May Ugo Ehiogu South Korea Julian Assange Sarah Palin Middle East Aston Villa Ann Coulter Kid Rock Celta Vigo Wells Fargo Free Fire Serena Williams Earth Day Aaron Hernandez Hillary Clinton Unicorn Frappuccino Silicon Valley Champs Elysees President Nicolas Maduro Man Utd South Africa Manchester United Ivanka Trump General Election Harry Styles Len McCluskey Olive Garden New Song Riz Ahmed Sith Lord London Marathon Sean Spicer Will Smith New Orleans Saints Star Wars Mutual Fund Fox Mulder Adam Johnson Dana Scully Cardell Hayes Steve Irwin Health Law Carl Vinson Michael Bloomberg Gillian Anderson New Book Nicolas Maduro Ted Nugent St George Henrietta Lacks Katherine Heigl Real Madrid Great Britain Champions League New Zealand Justice Dept Bernie Sanders Tom Jones Bill Gates Borussia Dortmund Bill Murray Europa League Elvis Presley Le Pen Han Solo Galaxy Vol Capitol Hill Premier League Gavin Grimm Caitlyn Jenner Brooklyn Nets Attorney General Jeff Sessions Wall Street Daily News Iggy Pop Goldie Hawn Bette Midler Oak Lawn Islamic State Port Douglas Lib Dems Easter Sunday Ronda Rousey Jose Mourinho City Council Record Store Day Barack Obama Eddie Jones National Grid Rod Blagojevich Rolling Stones
© 2017